- Detangle your hair gently by using your fingers or a wide -tooth comb. Start at the ends and slowly work toward the roots to avoid damage. Do not rub or twist hair.
- Add small amount of Sulphate free shampoo in your hand, evenly and gently stroke it through the hair in a downwards motion from the roots to the ends.
- Rinse thoroughly by holding under running cool water until the water runs clear. Gently squeeze to press out excess water. Do not twist or wring.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner in your hand, evenly and gently work it through the hair in a downwards motion from the mid-shaft down to the ends avoiding the base and root. Applying conditioner to the base may cause shedding.
- Leave conditioner on for 1-2 minutes. Do not exceed 3-5 minutes.
- Rinse with water thoroughly and blot out the excess water with a clean towel and allow hair to dry naturally.
- Do not expose hair to direct sun
- Brush hair in a downward motion straight to the ends. Work your way up to the roots.
Note: Hair may tangle if general care instructions are not followed properly. Do Not hesitate to contact us for any assistance.